Raise your level of consciousness with our NEW Moon Shroom Neuro blends. Micro dosed level of mushroom blends combining psilocybin, lions mane and other neuro and immune system improving strains.
Moon Shroom Microdose Neuro Blend is an immunity and mild FOCUS blend of mushroom capsules. Neuro Blend is a Psilocybin based supplement that provides users all of the benefits of Psilocybin, without experiencing the overwhelming psychedelic effects.
Neuro Blend works by imitating serotonin by stimulating the 5-HT2A receptor located in the frontal cortex. Stimulation of the 5-HT2A receptor causes two significant things to happen in the brain. One, it leads to production of BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor) which stimulates growth, connections and activity in different parts of the brain. Two, it increases the transmission of Glutamate, which is the neurotransmitter responsible for brain functions such as cognition, learning and memory. New neuro pathways in the brain are said to be created.
Neuro Blend’s Immune booster Supplement Facts:
40 mg Niacinamide:
- Niacin is in the stack for deliverability. Reports that the majority of neurogenesis occurs in the extremities; since niacin works as a flushing agent and carries GABA across the blood-brain barrier, it helps with the distribution of the mushroom molecules.
- Also called vitamin B3, this will help the body with metabolizing fats, cholesterol synthesis, DNA synthesis and plays a role in regulation of glucose (Blood sugar). It has also been know to completely remove any chance of having a psychedelic trip the taking in conjunction with psychedelics.
80 mg Psilocybe Cyanescens
- Psilocybe cyanescens (sometimes referred to as wavy caps or as the potent Psilocybe[) is a species of potent psychedelic mushroom. The main compounds responsible for its psychedelic effects are psilocybin and psilocin. It belongs to the family Hymenogastraceae.
200 mg Lions Mane Mushroom
- With a name due to its likeness to the long hair of a lion, the lion’s mane mushroom (Hericium Erinaceus) is known to benefit the brain and nervous system. Lion’s mane contains bioactive compounds called erinacines that support nerve growth factors, neurogenesis, and cognition. Lion’s mane is also shown to reduce inflammatory cytokine production and scavenge for free radicals. Oxidative damage from free radicals can limit the body’s ability to respond to and fight off infections and illness.
150 mg Chaga Mushroom
- Known as the “king of mushrooms,” chaga (Inonotus obliquus) is most-studied for its benefits of improving gut and immune health. Of the medicinal mushrooms, Chaga is thought to have the highest antioxidant levels. Chaga modulates the immune system by promoting the formation of helpful cytokines and various white blood cells. As previously mentioned, a healthy microbiome is necessary for a robust immune system – and chaga may do just that! It’s been found to improve the diversity and proliferation of gut bacteria, including the helpful Bifidobacterium species. Additionally, Chaga may help manage healthy blood sugar and unhealthy cholesterol levels, fight viruses, and protect against premature cellular senescence.
150 mg Reishi Mushroom
- Also referred to as the “mushroom of immortality,” Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) exhibits strong anti-inflammatory, stress-relieving, and immune-supporting properties. In addition to containing beta-glucan polysaccharides, Reishi is the only known dietary source of ganoderic acid, which falls into the triterpene family. Triterpenes are bioactive plant compounds that are used medicinally due to their anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. Reishi is also known for its ability to improve sleep quality, reduce stress, and improve mood; these benefits are primarily due to reishi’s adaptogenic qualities.
Benefits include: Boosted energy, increased mental speed, improved mood, increased focus and clarity, increased productivity, alleviates depression, anxiety and PTSD.
Scientists are calling micro dosing “the next quantum leap in human consciousness.”
Suggested dosing protocol of five days on, two days off, so one does not build up a tolerance. A traditional mushroom micro dosing protocol is one day on, 2 days off. Take with Food.
Micro dosing has been shown to have positive effects on: Anxiety, Concentration, Depression, Creativity, Social Anxiety, PTSD, Stress Relief, Mental Energy, ADHD, Motivation.
Moon Shroom Neuro Blend has 80 milligrams of Psilocybe Cyanescens and a combination blend (200mg)of Lion’s Mane Mushroom, (150mg) Chaga Mushroom, (150mg) Reishi Mushroom and (40mg) Niacinamide. This Mushroom stack will give users a sense of clarity, creativity, focus and mood elevation. Users will also experience a reduction in anxiety and depression, along with helping reduce the effects of numerous other unwanted mental states.